Our ServicesWe Offer an Array of Solutions to Enhance Your Dental Practice
This 2-day workshop represents the core of our practice productivity solutions. Reboot is a comprehensive examination and hands-on restructuring of your inventory, resupply and deployment systems. Our Expert Trainers provide:
- 90% Profile Generation
Analyze your specific practice to determine an array of procedures covering 90% of your production, creating your custom 90% Profile.
- Establishing Modular Supply Tailored to your Practice
Rethink your organization and deployment, changing to tubs, bins, bur blocks and deployment carts. We form an easy, replicable template to improve productivity and provide responsive treatment opportunities.
- Materials Assessment
Refine and reduce your material selections for the most efficient, top-quality array that works for your entire office.
- Sterilization, Resupply, and Inventory Systems
Restructure your current systems to optimize space, storage, and access for improved productivity.
- Operatory Setup and Training
Optimize all aspects of treatment room organization and materials deployment.
- Room Turnaround
Reduce time and allow for more dentistry.
This information was fantastic! Things that really help make you much more lean… ways of working smarter, instead of harder. I know that’s clichéd, but that’s exactly what this training was.
The very best part… when they leave, you are set up. Everything is done – so on Monday, you’re actually implementing what you learned.
Iron Mountain, MI
Refine is a 1-day dental practice assessment which examines and enhances the systems installed in your Dental Reboot. Our Expert Trainers provide:
- In-Depth Evaluation
Observe your newly restructured system to identify areas for improvement.
- Custom Program Enhancement
Structure and execute a custom plan to maximize all areas of your Dental Reboot.
- Are all Standardized Clinical Sequences being uniformly allowed?
- Are Material and Supply profiles appropriate to the specific practice?
- Were any key Sequences overlooked at optimization?
You know, great theory is one thing… but the nuts and bolts and the actual implementation and the ‘hands-on’ and the ‘how-to’ to make it happen sets this one apart.
In this 1-day session we will develop custom techniques and tools to keep your clinical staff accountable, engaged, and motivated to succeed. Our Expert Trainers provide:
Staff Growth Touch-Points and Ladders
- Define clear and concise expectations for each clinical position tailored to your practice’s Hygiene and Assistant teams.
- Emphasize clear paths of advancement to motivate and promote professional and personal growth.
- Generate custom HeartCharts to measure, track and reward individual improvement.
The MOST CRITICAL Elements of a More Productive SYSTEM are the PEOPLE Who Make that System RUN.
… as a team leader I can now bring somebody in that’s new and within hopefully two weeks get them up and running. So glad we made the jump.